ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Degree of recognized university or equivalent & Jyotish Visharad passed in IInd division having scored at least 55% marks
- This Thesis Project is to be undertaken on the recommendation of and under one of the recognized Guides.
- Applicant must be a life member of ICAS.
- Student must be completed Jyotisha Visharada.
ADMISSION, METHOD OF STUDY AND SUBMISSION OF THESIS
- The topic of the thesis may be any specified topic relating to an important fact of life and it is required to be based on any classical works like Brihat Parasara Hora Shastra, Sarvartha Chintamani, Sarawali, Phaldeepika etc.
- The study shall be two dimensional supporting the hypothesis derived on the basis of the study of various classical works on one hand and where the hypothesis is applicable and working and on the other where the hypothesis is not working. Thus, it will be study in contrast as well as proving extent of applicability of the hypothesis and the extent of non-applicability disproving the hypothesis.
- The purpose of this study would be to find out the main rule, exception and exception to exception, if possible.
- Minimum 100 charts would be used for this purpose.
- The following charts required to be considered in this connection.
- Basic Rashi Chart
- Navamsha Chart
- Related Varga Chart
- Shodashvarga & Shastiyamsha chart
LIST OF TOPICSFollowing is the list of topics
- FOREIGN TRAVEL
- MEDICAL ASTROLOGY
- GENERAL TOPICS