The academic courses commence in the first week of January and June each year. The students can enrol themselves with chapters nearest to them or any chapter teaching courses online. You can discuss with Chapter Chairman about courses offered by each chapter. Click here to see a list of chapters and centres.
The student should take to respective courses in ascending order. The students should take admitted to Praveena courses respective courses. They can take the Visharda/Acharya course of respective courses on completion of the Praveena courses.
The students taking up admission to the course should apply through ICAS Portal. The students should upload the following document while applying -
- Latest photograph,
- Copy of SSC marks card or higher qualification containing proof of birth
- Scanned copy of Signature of the Applicant.
The student should pay the following fees at the time of admission:
- The life Membership Fee - Life membership is one time fee for becoming a member of ICAS. It should be paid online while applying.
- The Examination Fees - Should be paid online while applying.
- The Tuition Fees - should be paid to the Chapter directly. For first-time admission, the Life membership fee, Examination fee and Tuition fees are applicable. For enrolling in subsequent courses, the Examination fee and Tuition fees are applicable.
The fee payable at the time of admission would be:
- Life membership Fee is Rs.1,000 for Indian residents, and Rs. 5,000 for persons residing outside India.
- Examination Fees for courses.
Course Fees (Indian Students) Fees (Overseas Students) Jyotish Praveena TM Rs. 600/- US$130 [Equalent to INR 10,000] Jyotish Visharada Rs. 900/- US$195 [Equalent to INR 15,000] Vāstu Praveena Rs. 600/- US$130 [Equalent to INR 10,000] Vāstu Acharya Rs. 900/- US$195 [Equalent to INR 15,000] Nādi Praveena Rs. 600/- US$130 [Equalent to INR 10,000] Nādi Visharada Rs. 900/- US$195 [Equalent to INR 15,000] Hasta Rekha Praveena Rs. 600/- US$130 [Equalent to INR 10,000] Hasta Rekha Visharada Rs. 900/- US$195 [Equalent to INR 15,000]
The student will receive acknowledgement for submission of application and receipt of Life membership and examination fees.